Tindrick FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tindrick FlyFF

Tindrick FlyFF Online v13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Info & Rates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Abusyn
Admin
Admin
Abusyn

Server Info & Rates Empty
PostSubject: Server Info & Rates   Server Info & Rates I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:05 pm

[Copied directly from the Tindrick FlyFF Home Page]

Welcome to FlyForTindrick

Hello, and welcome to the FlyForTindrick homepage. Here at Tindrick, we have solid and rewarding rates, which are as follows: 400x experience, 400x drops, and 200x penya. Experience is further doubled during the raining periods. One thing that's noticeable about this FlyFF server is that it is the first and most stable FlyForFun private server. Tindrick is currently at version 13, along with custom content such as a Cash Shop seller NPC and the Zynra map. We have a donation panel that gives you more valuable items for your money! FlyForTindrick is run on a dedicated server, and is constantly being optimized by the owners DeadlyData and SilentX.

On FlyForTindick, we try and provide many opportunities for players to challenge each other. There is a fully-functional PK Arena and PK channel. Guild Siege is hosted twice a week; on Saturday for US time zones and Wednesday for European time zones. Game Masters also host different kinds of player vs. player tournaments, including 1v1, party, and couple tournaments. Guilds can also save up and apply for guild raids, in which a guild is challenged by thousands of aggressive monsters that are spawned by our active and friendly in-game staff! The same in-game staff members also hold various events such as hide 'n' seek, trivia, and invasions!

There are several ways to communicate with other players, as well as the staff, here on Tindrick. There are active Chatbox and Makati servers, and a very active forum community base, where you can ask for help, discuss a hot topic, or just chat! At FlyForTindrick, we love to hear from our player base about what we can improve on, whether it is our player support, development, or event ideas! So wherever you choose to communicate, speak your minds!
Back to top Go down
https://tindrickflyff.forumotion.co.uk
GloryBlade
GloryBlade

PostSubject: Re: Server Info & Rates   Server Info & Rates I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:59 am

PLUS da kool part bout tindrick is its fun,u dnt ply by urself lik in some private servers, here u ply wit everyone n youl make new frends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/monkyblak
ChaosSylves
ChaosSylves

PostSubject: Re: Server Info & Rates   Server Info & Rates I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:23 pm

And you get to join my guild Surprised!!
Back to top Go down
lolomgwtfx
lolomgwtfx

Location : Around the bend,turn the corner,through the crack XD

PostSubject: Re: Server Info & Rates   Server Info & Rates I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:44 pm

just to inform u guys

tinfdrick flyff now has 2 different servers now.they each have different rates

Server 1:Exp rates:300 drop rates 200 and penya rates 100(lowered to prevent lagg)
Server 2:exp rates 70 drop rates ? penya rates ?
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/TiNdRickFlyfF?p=0&ss=2
gang7861

PostSubject: Re: Server Info & Rates   Server Info & Rates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:23 pm

hi can u help me my game dont work
please help me give me a website to download tindrick flyff
Server Info & Rates Icon_mad Server Info & Rates Icon_eek Server Info & Rates Icon_sad Server Info & Rates Icon_sad Server Info & Rates Icon_sad Server Info & Rates Icon_sad Server Info & Rates Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Info & Rates   Server Info & Rates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Info & Rates
Page 1 of 1