Tindrick FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tindrick FlyFF

Tindrick FlyFF Online v13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smatt416

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:58 pm

hey...my name is Matthew or Matt for short

i'd like to apply to be a gm cuz i'm very friendly, and a lot of ppl like me too i think xDD
also i'd help everyone who needs it no matter how stupid the question will be, i've been playing flyff for 6 years now so i know a lot..i WILL NOT abuse my powers i will use them fairly as the gm rules says...and that's it i think, lol xDD my in game name is Mikage, i hope u pick meh to be a GM thanks for ur time for reading this <3

Sincerly
Cookies and Cream (i had to add it xD)
Back to top Go down
jason145

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:58 pm

I like it. I am going to say yes. But its not up 2 me Sad
Back to top Go down
binkat02

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: aplying for Gm   GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:03 am

i'm bin.

i wanna apply as GM because i wanna help players who need help and i would love to help the staff/GMs with the problem and i would love to serve tom in his server:)Very Happy

GM Application Icon_biggrin GM Application Icon_cool GM Application Icon_cool GM Application Icon_lol GM Application Icon_rr GM Application Icon_rr GM Application Lol GM Application Icon_basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1