Tindrick FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tindrick FlyFF

Tindrick FlyFF Online v13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey everyone! ^_^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MasterDj15
MasterDj15

Hey everyone! ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone! ^_^   Hey everyone! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:23 am

Hey guys! My name is Trevor. I'll start out with the main info then I'll tell you more about my flyff experience! Smile
I'm 15 and a big gamer! I live in the US and speak English. I'm in LOVE with music! So thats one thing to expect from me. I can play anything from the Piano to the Saxophone!

About my Flyff record.

When Flyff launched V6 My cousin saw the game. He recommended it to me. After I got the hang of the game and all the controls, I really enjoyed it! So for 2 Years, I was a Flyff addict! After my mom started noticing not much school was getting done (I'm home schooled) She officially 'Grounded' me from Flyff. 1 Year later, I picked back up! (lol) So I started playing, on and off! My highest char was a 106 RM! What a Face After Flyff started getting boring, I kept hearing people say stuff about, Private servers! So I checked into them. Flyff Extreme was my first server. After that, I wanted something MORE! And BETTER! So I made my own server. It was really nice! I had my own offline version of Flyff. It wasn't laggy or anything! I made a website and started advertising. In about, 2 Weeks I had roughly, 50 Players (Which was the max for my computer) Until Hackers came along! They hacked my website and my client. After that, I wasn't able to run a server. So I quit for 1 Year but I picked it back up about, 2 Weeks ago!! And thats my story!

It's going to be awesome to meet everyone and make new friends! If you need any help, feel free to ask! Smile

-MasterDj
Back to top Go down
Http://www.twitter.com/TrevorJ15

Hey everyone! ^_^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tindrick FlyFF :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: