Tindrick FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tindrick FlyFF

Tindrick FlyFF Online v13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your favourite class and why?

Go down 
+12
deathsoulzzz
ignaman2
Sirberous
Psycoo
alexis617
_Grens
Frost013
Bhonjo
GloryBlade
Tom
ChaosSylves
TindrickAdmin
16 posters
AuthorMessage
TindrickAdmin
Server Owner
Server Owner
TindrickAdmin

What's your favourite class and why? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favourite class and why?   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:00 am

The title pretty much explains what this Discussion is about. Just
state your favourite class and for what reason it is your favourite.

My Favourite class is a Blade. This is because I just think the use of
2 swords in battle looks so cool. It also gives you the chance to have
a cooler looking character as 2 Swords with +10 fire looks cooler then
a Bow or Wand with +10 fire.
They are also perfect for 1v1 and so, they give you the chance to go
and giant hunt or PvP. They can also AoE which to me shows that Blades
are useful for nearly any situation depending on the build.

Reply in my Post!
Back to top Go down
ChaosSylves
ChaosSylves

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite class and why?   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:07 am

I tottaly agree with you there. Blade is my fav char too
But the best reasonis because I can wear 2 woodenswords then!
Back to top Go down
Tom
Server Owner
Server Owner
Tom

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite class and why?   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:47 am

Blade ftw, but if u are going for aoe has to be said ele is by far the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChaosSylves
ChaosSylves

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite class and why?   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:57 am

Yeah, but knights can pack a great punch too Smile
Back to top Go down
GloryBlade
GloryBlade

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite class and why?   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:18 pm

i like blade cuz dey can dual weild weapons n it looks cool lol.....i guess im da type of person who cares more bout how it looks den da stats lol but i lik knights also cuz dey do alota damage wit da right build and they r a tank class Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/monkyblak
Bhonjo

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite class and why?   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:07 am

BLADE!!!! fast killer...
Back to top Go down
Frost013
Frost013

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite class and why?   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:38 am

Just to be different from everyone
I like Psykeeper
Crucio Spell and Petrification pawns everything Twisted Evil
and dont forget the annoying Psychic Wall Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
_Grens

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite class and why?   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:04 am

I guess i'm a little more passive when it comes to classes.

Ringmaster is just the class for me Very Happy
I'm way to lazy to lvl, so i'll stick with buffing and hanging around in flaris hehe

And i agree Tom, Elementors are awesome at AoE >:3
Back to top Go down
alexis617
alexis617

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite class and why?   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:32 pm

hmmm id say elementor, only because that was my first class and i enjoyed the AOE and the tank...(godly) and the spells is uber flashy...plus since i had a rly godly elementor in eflyff i just luved it =3
Back to top Go down
Frost013
Frost013

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite class and why?   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:25 am

Yup elementor are easy to level up and the most appropriate item and penya hunter in azria.
I tried also being an elementor but i got bored coz its too much easy to lvl up almost 3 reborn on one day.

So I tried being a Psykeeper, its cool even just the walking, actually he dont walk, levitating is cool. And the Crucio Spell is very very helpful skill since it reflects back twice the damage dealt on Psykeeper and not to mention the Petrification that disable the mouse and keyboard of the player for a certain time. Only Psykeeper is the character I know that controls outside things in the game. So it rocks cheers
Back to top Go down
alexis617
alexis617

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite class and why?   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:19 pm

lol yea psykeeper owns in private servers =3
Back to top Go down
Psycoo

PostSubject: elementor   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:30 am

hahah gtfo ELEMENTOR OWNS!!!!!!!!
best for lvl up and aoe
^^
Back to top Go down
Sirberous
Sirberous

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite class and why?   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:17 am

MAN PLEASE ranger own them all. just gotta turn invisible then i can destroy uu lol!
Back to top Go down
ignaman2

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite class and why?   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:59 pm

BP FTW!!!! Very Happy Asal is all i need ^^
Back to top Go down
deathsoulzzz

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite class and why?   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:33 am

i love blades lol
i think they just look so cool
and awesome for giant hunting and 1v1 O:
Back to top Go down
golems1996

PostSubject: my best job ever   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:56 am

will my best job is Bp becasue of the 1 hit asal but psy can bit me if he/she het me first eh can use hes/her purification but for me i think the best job is jester because you can dark elow then vital stab it the penya strike boom your dead
Back to top Go down
demango
demango

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite class and why?   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:23 am

for me-- JY i just like to play around with those yoyos lol! but i like elementor too Shocked ( i just love aoe cheers )
Back to top Go down
Raymond

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite class and why?   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:24 am

Well, everyone here proves a valid point, and then again like always, there are flaws.

Well I actually have a few different favorite classes cause everything has a new main use.

For 1v1, I think blades are the best cause of course the famous LGA with it's added stats that have been making blades over powered for as long as green weapons have been out.

For AoEing, idk why but I've always favored Ringmasters for this cause their skill basically does the damage for you while you sit and heal yourself, then rinse and repeat.

For Gianting, It's a really hard choice between Psykeepers (cause of Satanology, thus never taking any damage along with a full int build for the occasion and then they'd never die) or BPs, cause basically they can buff their selves and most naturally have 100% atk. spd, along with a shield for extra deffence, and I've noticed you all picked blade for your favorite Gianting class, but let's be serious here, the main sure-fire build for a blade is of course full str, which alone would just get him killed by the giant within seconds due to such a low atk. spd rating, and if you go with a RM it's just half the loot for you, call me greedy, but as I see it, blade is next to the worst class to Giant with (next to FSRM of course)

For PvP, in my opinion it is none the less, The Infamous YJ. Geared up and equipped with HoP makes them, in my opinion a deadly class for PvP, I would pick BP or Blade for PvP except they don't have the range a YJ does.

But all of those are just individual classes I would pick for each occasion, but for me, all around, I'd pick ringmaster, cause it can all be smooth sailing till lvl 100 just buffing, then with a quick re-stat (possibly not a reskill if you know what your doing) you can easily switch over to AoE RM for the last 20 levels, then master here I come. >:3
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/raymondrawr
lolomgwtfx
lolomgwtfx

Location : Around the bend,turn the corner,through the crack XD

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite class and why?   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:47 pm

elementor ftw because of cool moves an stuff
but the down side is,by the time u get to a lvl four skill(for ex:fire)
youll only be able to get lvl 2 water or sumthing because ull have to make ur jod advancement,so i say

Choose your class Carefully,or ull Regret it XDD
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/TiNdRickFlyfF?p=0&ss=2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite class and why?   What's your favourite class and why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite class and why?
Page 1 of 1