Tindrick FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tindrick FlyFF

Tindrick FlyFF Online v13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RingMaster's Builds[Complete]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonicPrincess
DragonicPrincess

RingMaster's Builds[Complete] Empty
PostSubject: RingMaster's Builds[Complete]   RingMaster's Builds[Complete] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Good Day Flyffers!

I've come across much of the RM section and I've noticed, much is yet to learn on RM builds.
Only one question repeats in time over and over:
"What is the Perfect Build for a BRM or an FSRM?".
Again and again, under all circumstances, there is no such thing as a "Perfect Build".
Its just a matter of good piloting on your Avatar as well as the builds that suit your taste.
I am not a Professional nor a Master RM user, but I do know some about RMs since I have two of them..

Talking about RM Builds, here are some builds I've come across with or come up with, with respect to the work each kind of RM build has. Take note that the names and/or titles listed are my kind of definitions, Its the readers' choice to follow these or not. Also take note that all the builds here are my suggestions for optimal usage of stats, and not a generally accepted fact. This is just to fully define the description of each build. (hehe)

Now to start of:
1. FSRM
(Full Support RM)

STR---15
STA---15
DEX---15
INT---XXX
Here is the simplest build you'll ever encounter in RMs. Just pure INT. Your buff duration is such an awe with this build, and is sooooooo sweet! Now, having this build might warrant you to spend a lot for good equips. More specifically, Statted equips and armors with the only stat badly needed in this build: STAMINA.
Ok. So a lot of flyffers would consider this title as somewhat a STA-Support build. So I fabricated another title for this kind of build. So we might also consider this build as the "PURE SUPPORT Build", since it has only 'Pure' INT stats.
Full INT or FS
Full Support (flyff-wiki)

2. SSRM
(STA-Support RM / CWRM)

STR---15
STA---30-60-110
DEX---15
INT---XXX
I call this build as STA-Support with reference from another flyff website. Now this is a much more better build than FSRM since you wouldn't worry about aggressive monsters running loose or those instantly pop out from nowhere specially when your buffing. A little STA would not hurt nor take away that precious minute from your duration. Besides, having at least 8-10 min of assist buffs is good enough for me.
This build is also known famously as the "CLOCKWORKS Build". Other names to consider for this build is "Full Support" since it can support fully and functionally to a party without the hassles of keeping all eyes to those popping aggre's..

3. BRM
(Battle RM)

For being a Battle RM, the basic pre-requisite of which is STA.
You need a little of STA at the very least, since you go on a battle mode.
I suggest a min of 30 upto a max of 60.
Choose only digits that are divisible by ten so you can actually see & measure the level more accurately.
I've subdivided the BRM category into 2:
The STICK-WIELDER TYPE and The KNUCKLE-WIELDER TYPE.
In the knuckle type, the only build I actually got my hands on is the DEX type. The rest of the builds I've come up with are not yet tested or still under study by other players. One thing very good about these builds is that you can go solo whenever you want to or, if you want to raise penya, you can go Boss Hunting (BH) alone, with 4-level-difference with your current level for good drops.
3a. STICK-WIELDER TYPE
3a-1. MTRM(Merkaba Type RM)

STR---15
STA---XXX
DEX---15
INT---60-100
Haaaaahhh... My dream build.. If only i could afford such restat scrolls.. hehe.. Not that I'm bias about it. Its just that this is all I've ever wanted my RM to be. A Support type and a Battle type, all in one RM. (not to mention a Mobber type) Others suggest 110 INT, but it really depends on your needs such as longer duration, then why not add more INT? So long as you have a LOT of STA, for you to mob..
3a-2. PSRM(PURE STA-Merk Type RM)

STR---15
STA---XXX
DEX---15
INT---15
Another type of a Merk-RM is the pure STA build. This build is much more "kunat" than the normal MTRM build, but this build is only recommended to those who can afford interet+3s to make-up for the loss of INT. Though the Merk damage might be a little inferior to that of the normal MTRM, but oh man, this can surely & purely withstand a horde of monsters..

3b. KNUCKLE-WIELDER TYPE
3b-1. PURE STR TYPE
STR---XXX
STA---15-60
DEX---15
INT---15
Now this build is just a product of my wildest imagination. Though this build can really pack some damage due to its high STR, its only recommended to a BP build since they only need a little DEX to pack there atk speed. DEX compensation is done with Dex rings (arek & dexion), or if you want to support, use Int rings (intel & interets). Use G.knux to compensate atk speed. Now you should be really rich to afford such CW equips. You should also max your buffs needed for this build: Haste, Accu, Cats, Cannon, etc...
3b-2. STR TYPE
STR---XXX
STA---30-60
DEX---61 or 96 (plus max cannon, 81 & 116 for the spd breaks --> REFER HERE)
INT---15
Another STR-typed build is somewhat a little more sensitive to speed. 61 DEX would be more appropriate minimum and you can have around 90% atak speed with max buffs and with G.knux, of course. A very decent atack speed, i might say.
STR Assist 1
STR Assist 2
3b-3. DEX TYPE
STR---30-60
STA---30-60
DEX---XXX
INT---15
This is a very nice build. With the right equips, you can have a "Crit-Machine" on this one. I suggest the level 30 assist set for this build and H.Knux which add more crits. You dont have to worry about your atk speed, accuracy, evasion, & blocks since, whew! You already have a lot of DEX, remember?
DEX Assist
3b-4. PURE DEX TYPE
STR---15
STA---15-60
DEX---XXX
INT---15
Hmmmm... This build could be a "Super Crit-Machine" with that kind of DEX and can be compared to that of a Jester's. Still, Jesters win when it comes to Crits. Having a low STR, you might want to use overups & STR-statted weapons, equips, as well as accessories.
3b-5. STA TYPE
STR---30-60
STA---XXX
DEX---15
INT---15
According to the link I've posted below, this build is an AoE build with the use of the Burst Crack Skill. This is the counterpart of the INT & STA build of the MTRM. With this kind of build, survival is very tricky. You should always be vigilant on your HP when mobbing and watch out for those crits during a monster's rage mode. Your hands should be quick to push that POTS Shortcut key whenever your HP's down to 30% or you'll end up facing the ground. Or, you might be very lucky, your Maxed Prevention buff worked like a charm..(oh like a Pill rather)
AoE Assist

4. HYBRID TYPE (BSRM)
(Battle-Support RM)

STR---refer to BRM builds
STA---refer to BRM builds
DEX---refer to BRM builds
INT---30-60
Now, this is the kind of build my very beloved RM has.. hehe (redundancy?)... I called it as such since I can Battle and Support effectively. With the right equips and accessories, of course, such as CW rings+2 or +3 and those CW earrings. This build is likely comparable to that of the STR-type as well as to that of DEX-type BRMs. The only difference with this build is the added INT for you to support when you seem bored with all the attacking..
Hybrid RM

I HOPE THIS THREAD HELPED THOSE WHO WANT TO BE RMs SOON, AS WELL AS THOSE STILL MAKING THAT "PERFECT BUILD" THEY ALL REFER TO.
Back to top Go down
http://j123456789.tripod.com/puba

RingMaster's Builds[Complete]
Page 1 of 1