Tindrick FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tindrick FlyFF

Tindrick FlyFF Online v13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wooden Sword Upgrade Event!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonicPrincess
DragonicPrincess

Wooden Sword Upgrade Event! Empty
PostSubject: Wooden Sword Upgrade Event!   Wooden Sword Upgrade Event! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:14 am

1.) Event host will be making a private shop selling a wooden sword in cheap price.

2.) 1st to buy the wooden swords in the shop will be the event participant.

3.) The event will start after the participants completed. Or the event host can decide when.

4.) The event will be taking place in far places such as sm dungeon, flaris dungeon, Etc.

5.) The 1st to upgrade the wooden sword +10 will be the winner. Or it can be set to time limit.

Note: This is a laggy event. To maintain the normal server, only 5-15 players can be online.

Or just pm if you dont understand, cause i'm eating.. xD
Back to top Go down
http://j123456789.tripod.com/puba
ahmad96
ahmad96

Location : In your House eating those Spare cookies in the Jar, Not so smart now r ya?

Wooden Sword Upgrade Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wooden Sword Upgrade Event!   Wooden Sword Upgrade Event! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:07 pm

DragonicPrincess wrote:
1.) Event host will be making a private shop selling a wooden sword in cheap price.

2.) 1st to buy the wooden swords in the shop will be the event participant.

3.) The event will start after the participants completed. Or the event host can decide when.

4.) The event will be taking place in far places such as sm dungeon, flaris dungeon, Etc.

5.) The 1st to upgrade the wooden sword +10 will be the winner. Or it can be set to time limit.

Note: This is a laggy event. To maintain the normal server, only 5-15 players can be online.

Or just pm if you dont understand, cause i'm eating.. xD

umm when is it???
Back to top Go down

Wooden Sword Upgrade Event!
Page 1 of 1