Tindrick FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tindrick FlyFF

Tindrick FlyFF Online v13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction to Tom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom
Server Owner
Server Owner
Tom

Introduction to Tom Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to Tom   Introduction to Tom I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:30 pm

Tom well that is me. my full name is Thomas ****** Burberry; if i told u my middle name i would have to kill you O.o.
I'm 16 years old and male.
I'm from Sheffield in England.
I'm addicted to south park but cant watch because ken deleted by "accident" XD
Also has many of u know I'm addicted to Call of Duty WAW of Ps3 and always playing zombies.
Ive been playing flyff on and off since v6 but Ive quit a lot of times for other games. I got on elfyff Lawolf cluster a level 94 blade, 2 level 87 ringmasters, Level 68 Elementer, level 75 BowJester, level 63 psychic, and some other characters hard to remember all.
Im a dirty smoker but trying to stop XD.
I play Guitar got a Jackson Kelly Trans red like the 1 on my display picture, a ibanez rg321mh in mattblack, and a vox valvetronix amp Very Happy
I like heavy music such has DarkestHour(Seen them got sighned ticket), Allshallperish, Slipknot(seen them), Children of bodom(seen them), MachineHead(seenthem), As blood runs black (seen them sighned ticket and beer bottle), Atreyu, Bullet for my valentine etc.
Thats alls i can think about for now will add more soon.
Back to top Go down

Introduction to Tom
Page 1 of 1