Tindrick FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tindrick FlyFF

Tindrick FlyFF Online v13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just introdoucing (and other stuff)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
demango
demango

just introdoucing (and other stuff) Empty
PostSubject: just introdoucing (and other stuff)   just introdoucing (and other stuff) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:54 am

i know this is kinda late but... hi my name is demango at this moment i am an lvl 30 acrobat with 72 dex lol! and not to waste any more place on this forum i have a question i kinda cant connect to the game anymore (it dosent even show me server list) i kinda have a full set (dont remember the name but it is lvl 30 +10 green set) so anyway i bought it in flaris (atleast i think so Suspect ) and it glows (well duh) and i remembered that i kinda heard that glow is bannable scratch study if it is tell me what to do but if it is not then TELL ME WHAT TO DO

srry if i spelled smthin wrong i'm kinda fail at gramathics cyclops (it's a pain in the neck to write gramatics scratch )

Last edited by demango on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just fixed my mistakes)
Back to top Go down

just introdoucing (and other stuff)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tindrick FlyFF :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: