Tindrick FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tindrick FlyFF

Tindrick FlyFF Online v13

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:<

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GloryBlade
GloryBlade

Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:< Empty
PostSubject: Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:<   Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:< I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:49 am

Elllooo lol

Wazup its me GloryBlade But my real name is libio lol i dnt lik it sounds weird XD

well im 14 years old n i live in Miami, Florida :3
I have been playing dis private server alot,well cuz its da only one worth playing lol it might lagg n crash sometimes but its da best private server that you'll find :3

Well iv been plying 4 awhile now lol n iv helpd alot of ppl Very Happy, n iv noticed dat around 3-5AM da server crashes n at dat time there arnt any GMs onlne 2 restart the server so i wanted 2 apply for dat position. I wanna be GM so wen the server crashes at that time i wanna b da one 2 restart it and bring it back up so people can play and enjoy themselves lik i have Very Happy . Dnt think of me as a lil kid,im almost 15 so tongue. I might need help sometimes but dats normal im only human n iv got lots of great ideas for events n 2 help da server out im very productive....WELP I HOPE YOU CHOOSE ME TO BE GM AND THANK YOU 4 TAKING UR TIME N READING THIS:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/monkyblak
ChaosSylves
ChaosSylves

PostSubject: Re: Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:<   Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:< I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:57 am

I had to laugh a bit at the enjoyed themselves part, you realize what you said there didnt you? lol. Anyways welcome to the forum :3 Want me to make a seperate thread for that gm application part? Since it shouldnt be here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GloryBlade
GloryBlade

PostSubject: Re: Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:<   Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:< I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:38 pm

XD sure i rlly dnt mind since we rlly dnt hav alot of post right now but idk we might have alota post....idk Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/monkyblak
ChaosSylves
ChaosSylves

PostSubject: Re: Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:<   Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:< I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:19 pm

this is not the GM application section. You should make an Application in the section it belongs Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MasterDj15
MasterDj15

PostSubject: Re: Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:<   Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:< I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:57 am

Welcome to the server, GloryBlade!! I've been playing this server for about a week and I've fallen in love with it! I think your name is nice! Wink Anyways, to increase your chance of getting this position, when you type, instead of saying, dat, dis, dem, r u (going) (etc) Try typing normally. This usually shows that your mature and responsible enough to handle the position and you wont go crazy with the power your going to be given.

I wish you the best of luck and have fun with the server!!
Back to top Go down
Http://www.twitter.com/TrevorJ15
Xpro
Xpro

PostSubject: Re: Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:<   Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:< I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:56 am

MasterDj15 wrote:
Welcome to the server, GloryBlade!! I've been playing this server for about a week and I've fallen in love with it! I think your name is nice! Wink Anyways, to increase your chance of getting this position, when you type, instead of saying, dat, dis, dem, r u (going) (etc) Try typing normally. This usually shows that your mature and responsible enough to handle the position and you wont go crazy with the power your going to be given.

Ok, i don't try and get on your back on purpose, its just you been playing this server for a week.
and sorry, but your in no position to be telling people "what to do and how" i know you just trying to be friendly, put it does seem like your sort of looking down on people as there just a "newb" and you have been here for ever and know all the tips and trades.

So yea, just try make friends and act like your playing this, not living it
Back to top Go down
LeafGod

PostSubject: Re: Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:<   Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:< I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:10 am

Well back to subject then 'eh? I am David and live in San Antonio, Tx. Been playing on Kindrick now for about a week as well. So far no complaints or anything What a Face . Hehe but been playing Flyff since about 2006....sometime during summer. Favorite Class is the FS RM which isn't quite the same when you have CP affraid . But no worries I will work on a Blade or Ranger just the same cheers . Hope to see ya'll around for a long time.
Back to top Go down
MasterDj15
MasterDj15

PostSubject: Re: Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:<   Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:< I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:47 am

Xpro wrote:
MasterDj15 wrote:

Ok, i don't try and get on your back on purpose, its just you been playing this server for a week.
and sorry, but your in no position to be telling people "what to do and how" i know you just trying to be friendly, put it does seem like your sort of looking down on people as there just a "newb" and you have been here for ever and know all the tips and trades.

So yea, just try make friends and act like your playing this, not living it

I'm very sorry! I didn't mean to sound like I was jumping on him. When people write letters, you can't hear the tone of their voice and how they was saying it. So it really depends on the readers mood, on how they interpretate the message.
I meant to sound nice and happy we were getting more people! Smile About me trying to sound like I've been here for a while and known everything, I've been in the same situation as he was so I was giving him some advice so he wouldn't have to learn the hard way like I did! Smile It's more of a way of trying to make friends and be polite. Smile

Sorry if I sounded bossy Wink
Back to top Go down
Http://www.twitter.com/TrevorJ15
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:<   Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction & Application 4 GM/Admin [:<
Page 1 of 1